The Planning Division is part of the Development Services Department and works closely with the community, decision makers, and other departments in the City to provide comprehensive planning services.
|Location:||City of Oxnard Service Center
214 South "C" Street
Oxnard, CA 93030
Monday - Thursday (8:00 am - 6:00 pm)
Monday - Thursday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Planning Division Manager: Ashley Golden
To create, preserve and enhance the quality of the City's natural and built environments through implementation of the General Plan, zoning ordinance, adopted specific plans, Local Coastal Plan, and the coastal zoning ordinance.
The Planning Division is here to help assist you with establishing a new business, modifying an existing business, starting residential, commercial, or industrial projects.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Check your zoning- What's my zoning?
- Chapter 15 - Subdivisions
- Chapter 16 - Zoning Code
- Chapter 17 - Coastal Zoning
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Southern California Association of Governments Local profiles (SCAG)
- OCCTIP Draft Final Report
- Notice: Proposed General Plan 2030 Amendment
For additional Planning information:
This page contains Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files.
To view PDF documents please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.